Important information related to the Korona pandemic!
As the situation is constantly evolving, continuous updates and changes are made.
Last update: March 24, 2020, at 09.30.
Travel insurance covers cancellations and return trips in line with the authorities' travel advice
A very large number of our customers are affected by the corona pandemic. Travel insurance covers cancellations and return trips in line with the authorities' travel advice. But in order for us to be able to help everyone, we ask that only you who have planned your departure in the next ten days submit a claim. Everyone should get the help they are entitled to, but because of the enormous effort, we must prioritize.
Travel insurance covers expenses that are not reimbursed by airlines, tour operators, hotels, etc.
During these days, there is much you can do on our website. We will contact you in turn, but it will take a few weeks. Thanks for understanding and help.
Immediate help will always be open and prioritized, just like before.
Have you already notified us?
Then you don't have to do anything. We will handle your case as soon as possible.
Cancellation of planned trip
Cancellation deadlines, what travel insurance covers and how to report the case:
Evacuation home from abroad
About evacuation from abroad, what the travel insurance covers and how to report the case:
Evacuation from abroad.
You should contact your nearest Norwegian foreign service if you need assistance abroad.
Use our emergency telephone only if you need urgent medical assistance abroad: + 47 21 49 50 00
Other useful information
- If you need help from the Norwegian authorities and you are in another country, you should contact your nearest Norwegian foreign service. If you are far from such a station, contact the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (UD) by phone +47 23 95 00 00 or by e-mail UDops@mfa.no
- If you need emergency medical assistance abroad, you can call our emergency phone: + 47 21 49 50 00
- In cooperation with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, we recommend that all Norwegians who are now in another country register on the government's website www.reiseregistrering.no
- Questions and answers about coronavirus at helsenorge.no
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs Travel Council